Thursday, November 5, 2009

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Brandi asked me to list my five favorite things. Seriously? Only five? Here's my attempt:

My 5 favorite things on-line:
1. Facebook
2. Gmail
3. Blogging
4. Farm Town and Farmville on Facebook
5. Reading other people's blogs

My 5 favorite things about my husband:
1. The look in his eyes when he tells me he loves me
2. His depth
3. The way he continues to pursue me
4. His passion for the Lord
5. His tush (I had to do it!)

My 5 favorite things to do on a rainy day:
1. Scrapbook
2. Curl up with a snuggly blanket (and husband and puppies) and watch a movie
3. Put music on loud and dance
4. Paint
5. Get on-line

My 5 favorite things currently in stores:
1. Fiesta ware (We have purple and red but we're hoping to buy yellow soon!)
2. Scrapbooking supplies
3. Snuggly, silky sheets
4. Books
5. Willow Tree figurines

My 5 favorite things to do on a date night:
1. Go to Red Robin
2. Go bowling
3. Go to the local nickel arcade
4. Go to the movie
5. Go dancing

My 5 favorite movies of all time:
1. 27 Dresses
2. Pride and Prejudice
3. Music and Lyrics
4. Singing in the Rain
5. Hairspray

My 5 favorite colors:
1. Purple
2. Red
3. Yellow
4. Chocolate brown
5. Blue

My 5 favorite foods:
1. Broccoli and cheese (YUM! I think I'll have some for lunch!)
2. Hamburger and fries
3. Salad with chicken
4. Chicken and rice
5. Pasta of any kind, but mostly spaghetti

My 5 favorite games:
1. Boggle
2. Yahtzee
3. Solitare Frenzy
4. Bananagrams
5. Cranium

The 5+ people I choose to do this: (I know not all of these people blog, but they can e-mail me. That's okay too!)
1. D.J.
2. Mom
3. Natalie
4. Sally
5. Mary Katherine (She's told me she's an avid blog reader. I'm testing her!)
6. Stephanie
7. Christi
8. Whoever else is reading this!!!

Brandi, did I cheat?

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Oh, Allison. I love your enthusiasm! I wouldn't say you cheated, just took some artistic liberties. I think this gives a bit more insight to your world than just 5 things would have.