Monday, November 16, 2009

Promised Pictures

I promised some pictures and never delivered because:
1. I forgot.
2. I wasn't feeling well.
3. I got lazy.
4. My second grade teacher was Mrs. Brown.
5. My dog belches like you wouldn't believe.

So here are some of those pictures you've all been anxiously waiting for...

Marley got neutered. Since he's Licky McLickerson, he became the proud owner of the cone of shame. He did not like the cone of shame.


Last week we finally got to take it off. He was so very happy!

We tried the cone of shame on Cua. She was not very happy. But, the white background provided the perfect opportunity to see her face! This does not happen very often!!


Because of the surgery and the cone, Marley couldn't be groomed. He now looks like one of those cartoon characters with no eyes. I feel sorry for the boy. Someone should do something about his blindness...


Last week I felt very crafty! I even blogged about how crafty I felt. I decided to do something about it. I found a cute idea on one of my new favorite blogs. Here is my creation:

I'm quite proud of how it turned out!! I'm already working on three more. :- )
In other news, Happy Birthday Chaselyn! It's her very first! What a big day...

1 comment:

Kerbi said...

Super, super cute! What a talent you have!