Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Woo hoo!

Not ten mintues after I posted the previous blog about the interview, I got a call from the school. They want me to come back for a second interview on Monday morning! I screamed. I jumped. I twirled around. This time I was lucky enough to be on the phone with my wonderful husband and he got to share in my giddy excitement!
I'm planning on using the time between now and then to build up my portoflio and really show off what I can do. I figured this is the perfect time to really step up my game!! (Consequently, anyone out there who knows anything about education portfolios or teaching autism, please let me know - I'd love your input!!) I also have 4 days to figure out what in the world I'm going to wear. This is the perfect time for a new outfit! Unfortunately, the bank statement doesn't agree with me. So we'll have to do some digging and creative outfit creating!
Thanks for the prayers! Keep them coming! I'm one step closer to that dream job!!! :)

No comments: