Thursday, October 29, 2009

What's a girl to do?

What's a girl to do when the sky looks like this:

And there are evil-looking critters guarding your house that look like this:

And this:

(Yes it's a spider. Luckily, he's dead. Trust me - he's bigger than he looks. I'd say nickel sized which is stinkin' big for a spider!)

And this:
(Wait, how'd Marley get on the evil-looking list? He does guard our house though...)

And the list of chores boggles the mind like this:

One might think a girl would bust out the cleaning supplies and get to work. One would be wrong. Instead, this girl pulled out all of her favorite girly movies and busted out the paint supplies. I couldn't hide from chores forever, but for just a few minutes I got to lose myself in the blissful world of creativity!


(This is the shelf I painted for my craft room. It's to put all the scrapbooking supplies on while I'm working. It sits on the table, not hang on a wall.) (I have no clue why it's side ways or why the dark purple paint looks black, but at lease you can see my crafty side!)

No comments: