Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Month-A-Versary

Today is our fourth month-a-versary! Last night I looked at my wonderful husband in shock. We're married! He's my forever husband! When I have a 25th wedding anniversary, it'll be with the wonderful man by my side. When I have children, he'll be the father. I no longer have to dream about the man the Lord will bring to be my husband. He's here. It's now. I kept looking at him and saying, "We're married!" "We got married!" "When did this happen?"
A year ago today, we were just boyfriend and girlfriend. We were struggling to figure out how to make a long distance relationship work. Now we're married and are loving being together! It's like a whirlwind. My mind is still spinning.
We're married! Four months! Seriously, how did this happen?

No comments: