Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow!

I know I've been absent from blog world recently and I'm hoping to get updates on here soon, but first I wanted to share some exciting news.
We woke up to a solid blanket of snow (no grass, folks!) and more is falling even as we speak! It's supposed to snow all day long and then we'll get an additional three inches tonight! I'm waiting for the sun to come up a little more before I take the pictures, but for now I just wanted everyone to know that Forney is wrapped in a beautiful white blanket of snowy goodness!
Despite the snow, D.J. still had to head to work so we took a few minutes to make a mini-snowman on his car. (Of course we threw a few snowballs as well!) I'll take pictures throughout the day and upload them when I can.
Tomorrow, D.J. is taking the day off so we can have an extra-long Valentine's Day weekend! Of course, with the sudden explosion of winter weather, we'll have to do some snowball fighting as well! :) Stay warm and dry today - wherever you are!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Grumble, grumble, grumble...J/K! As much as my jealousy and frustration increases, I would never wish that others don't enjoy the snow when they can. Have a wonderful snow day! Make some extra snowballs for me.