Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Love Letter

To the love of my life:

When I joined eHarmony, I had no idea what the outcome would be. I wasn't even confident that I'd find someone worth meeting, much less find someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with! Only the Lord could have known that three months later I'd meet you. As I read over profiles and sent questions back and forth with different guys, nothing really captured my heart. And then there was you. And you blew me away. The more I read, the more I was convinced that your heart belonged with mine. I couldn't have been more excited the day we met. And then you said you wanted to date me. My heart soared over the moon!


In the year and a half since then, you've stolen my heart over and over again. I love watching you eat the food I cook. I love watching you take care of the puppies. I love when you hold me at night. I love when you come home and make a bee line for my lips. I love being the one to stand by your side (and go home with you) when we go places. I love being able to tell the world that you have won my heart. I love building a home together. I love the way you work so hard to provide for me and the puppies. I love being your wife!

Falling in love with you has been the joy of my life. I can't imagine getting to spend the rest of my life learning to love you more! I love our yesterdays. I love our todays. I love dreaming about our tomorrows. I know that my love letter today was supposed to just be an e-mail or text, but as I began to write I couldn't help but tell the world! I love you sweetheart - whatever might come our way!
 
With all my heart,
Your wife

No comments: