Monday, July 2, 2012

Another Update

We went back to the doctor today for our 36 week check up. This past week I think Caleb has absorbed every single calorie I've eaten since I'm not burning them off myself. My stomach has gone from "Awww, that's a cute pregnant belly" to "Woah! Look out! She's gonna take someone out with that thing!" He spent this week getting BIG. Even the doctor agreed that he had grown quite a bit.

I've been very obedient and have spent most of my days laying down. I was thrilled to see that my blood pressure was back down within normal range. I was also thrilled to see that my weight hadn't gone up in 4 weeks! I've worked hard to be careful about weight gain during this pregnancy and it's paying off.

So we're sticking with the same game plan - lots and lots of bed rest. However I'm allowed to sit up occassionally if need be. (My hips were thrilled by the news.) I'm currently sitting up in the recliner and it is glorious!

But the best news of the day was that the dr moved the induction date up an entire week! So we'll have a baby in just three weeks! (Unless the Lord decides he needs to come earlier.) The week of July 25th (give or take a day) we'll go in for an induction and have this precious baby in our arms. Wahoo!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Glad you are doing well and glad he'll be here soon!