Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm loving it!

I was going to post pictures from our fantastic April Fool's Day dinner, but that's going to have to wait... We're in charge of dinner for our community group tonight and I need to get started chopping up all those yummy veggies! Before I get moving on that, I wanted to share something with you all.

One of my favorite blogs, The Pioneer Woman, recently posted some office supplies that she found on her last shopping trip. I fell head over heels in love with the items she purchased and with the company itself. I'm not sure if it's because the humor reminds me of my brother or if it's because I love Post-Its and office supplies so very much - I just know they're fantabulous! I told my husband (and my mom) (and my sister) (and my best friend) that these items were on my official Christmas wish list. And my "Because you love Alli" wish list. And my "Alli had a bad day and needs a pick-me-up" wish list. And my "Mad Money" wish list. And my "Alli did something fantastic and needs a little reward" wish list. And my... I'll spare you the rest of my lists. (I'm a list maker, can you tell? Maybe that's another reason I love these items so much!) So without further ado, slip over to The Pioneer Woman and check out these fantastic items. And while you're at it, buy a few things and mail them to me! :)
The most wonderful office supplies in the world!

While we're talking about items on my wish lists, I also love these cards (also from The Pioneer Woman). I assume they're also from the aforementioned shopping trip, but I'm not sure. I just know I want one of everything!
Hilarious cards!

Thank you for indulging me! I just love the sarcasm. The wit. The bold colors. The fact that someone else finally admits the truth on paper. Fantastic! Simply fantastic!

No comments: