Thursday, August 2, 2012

Photo Bomb

I apologize in advance for those of you who have trouble downloading a ton of pictures. But with a baby this cute, it's impossible to keep him all to myself! :)


Meeting face to face for the first time!


Both moms meeting Caleb. They were just a little in love!


My dad meeting Caleb. He was so proud!

My mom and Caleb

Our first family photo! Yes I was just as tired as I looked. 26 hours of labor really takes it out of ya! :)

Caleb and Winnie the Pooh

A much better family photo! It's amazing what a few hours of sleep will do!


All snuggled up after bath time


This is currently the background on my desktop. I think it's my favorite one of him so far!


Caleb has some big shoes to fill!



40 weeks and no longer pregnant! Let the adventure begin!

No comments: