Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7

In all my brilliant blonde glory, I posted the following post on the wrong blog. Anyone interested in my views on play based learning can now learn about my thankfulness for my sister. Score.


Today I am thankful for my little sister. Megan. Meg. Meg-a-boo. Meggo-my-Eggo. There really aren't words to describe this person in my life. When I was in kindergarten I took her to show and tell as my favorite toy. When we were young, she was a great play mate and a fun room mate. In high school we used to watch The Parent Trap every weekend while we painted our nails.


But I don't know that I appreciated her fully until we grew up. The year after I graduated from college, I lived in Abilene and she was a freshman at ACU. She came over every Sunday afternoon for Sister Day. We would do laundry every week and throw a few things at each other. :) Now that we've grown up a little more we've grown closer and become better friends. And, we still throw things at each other on a regular basis.

Meg-a-boo and I could not be more different! She's quiet and reserved and leads with her head. I'm her total opposite in almost every way! However, I love spending time with her. We are truly sisters by chance and friends by choice.

No comments: