- A church where I can hear solid Biblical teaching each week. I love going and knowing that the Gospel will be proclaimed with no apologies.
- New friends that we get to eat lunch with each week after church. It's been fun getting to know them over the past several weeks.
- A fantastic husband who took care of the house this weekend while I worked through a mountain of school work.
- A beautiful home that keeps us warm and dry (and happy).
- Apples. We're doing an apple unit in Pre-K this week and as I've spent the past several days preparing for it, I've realized how much I love this simple fruit!
- The ability to breathe through my nose. The Hubsters has a cold this weekend and I'm increasingly thankful that it's no longer my nose that's so drippy!
- Cuddly puppies that love to snuggle and warm your heart.
- Mouse traps (that my husband takes care of so faithfully). There's construction behind our house and in one week we've caught 9 mice in our backyard. It's gross but that's 9 mice that won't be coming into my kitchen!
- Thanksgiving decorations! It means fall is here!
Dollar General Coupon Deals: Week of 5/20
6 hours ago