Monday, October 6, 2014

4 months

Oh my sweet Noah... I'm so sorry I haven't written you letters the past few months. I started this letter to you and then never finished it.

Dear Noah,

At your 4 month check up you weighed _____ (50-75%) and were ____ inches (50%). Your head was off the charts - well above 98%! You're just one smart little boy, aren't you? I am constantly amazed at all that you're able to do! You now wear 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. You're growing so fast little man!

Not long after I wrote your 3 month blog post, you went to 1 short night time feeding and acted like you could hardly keep your eyes open long enough to eat. Then, one night, you went an amazing 12 hours! I couldn't believe it. Since then you mostly sleep between 10 and 12 hours. It sure is nice to get some sleep... Sometimes you still wake up hungry and I enjoy the sweet snuggles, but I'm very thankful it's not every night!

You are much more alert this month and have started playing with toys. I love seeing you reach out and grab toys as you pull them to your mouth. It amazes me to watch you learn to interact with the world around you! You watch your brother as often as you can. You smile every time he comes near you. You keep trying to sit up so you can see everything he does.

You continue to be a bright spot in our lives and are changing more and more every day. Here are a few highlights from your 4th month!

4 months old - lots of fat rolls and a million smiles!



I feel like this expression fits your personality so well!


Chick-Fil-A's cow appreciation day!





We found out you were a boy in the middle of an ice storm in November. We immediately went out and bought this outfit and dreamed of the little boy that would fill it. But then you fit into this size in July and I decided you'd never get to wear it. Amazingly, God gave us a COOL day in the middle of the Texas summer and a baby boy who hates to be cold. I joyfully put this on you and felt my heart skip a beat. You are the boy we dreamed of for so long! We couldn't imagine anyone more precious to wear this sweet train.


Sweet brothers in semi-matching pajamas!

No comments: