Friday, January 21, 2011

Confessions of a (part-time) housewife

  • I have a hate-hate relationship with my vacuum cleaner. It hates picking up dirt, I hate picking up after it...
  • I honestly cannot remember the last time I mopped my kitchen floor. I wouldn't recommend eating anything that falls on my floor. Just sayin'...
  • The Hubsters and I gave up caffeine. However, I cannot let go of my two cups of coffee each morning. Something about the flavor gets me going each morning!
  • I know 18 pregnant women and 7 who have given birth in the last month or so. (I counted.)
  • We're watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" right now. The sound is off. Hubsters and I find this extremely annoying.
  • I've discovered that my newest pet peeve is when someone doesn't put the trash in the trash can because it's either too big or the trash is full. Take the trash out to the garage people!
  • No matter what I do, I cannot keep the dust off of our TV screen. It's the world's worst dust magnet!
  • I miss my Christmas decorations. The house seems lonely without them.
  • A few years ago my mom and dad sold their home of 30 years. Today my mom called that the new owner couldn't make payments and the bank took the house. My mom, sister, and I all feel very sorry for the house!
  • I love knee socks!
  • I hate having cold toes.
  • Today for lunch, I ate a huge salad with ham and a little seasoned rice vinegar dressing. It was the best salad I've had in a very long time! I inhaled it! I'm already planning on when I can eat it again.

No comments: