- On the last day of school in June, DJ was hired as the new math teacher and tennis coach at a nearby high school. We danced and cheered because we knew we wouldn't be living in a cardboard box!
- On June 27, 2010 we celebrated our very first anniversary! It was a wonderful time to enjoy being together. We took an overnight trip to a teeny little town called Jefferson, TX. It is a sweet little town that time seems to have forgotten. We loved it and have every intention of going back next summer!
- While we were in Jefferson, we decided to take a side trip to Uncertain, TX. On the way to Uncertain, we got stuck in a blinding rain storm with no cell phone reception or GPS. (We decided we would have been horrible pioneers!) We almost ran out of gas and got horribly lost while having a good laugh over signs reading, "Uncertain Church". We also picked up several nails in one tire.
- Once we filled up the car with gas, we made a short trip over the state line just so we could say we went to Louisiana. We decided that my allergies do NOT like Louisiana. I have no plans of returning any time soon. :)
- A few weeks ago, I got a call that I got a teaching job as well! I'll be teaching Pre-K special ed at an elementary school only about 15 min away! I only have one student, an aide, and the biggest classroom you can imagine! (Check out Facebook for the pictures!) This week, I will join the other pre-k teachers at a conference and I'm thrilled! I can't wait to be a part of team again!!
- I have offically turned in my two weeks notice at Chick-Fil-A. I have a very busy August and won't be able to work at all. Therfore, my last day will be June 30th. I'm happy and sad all at once!
2 Adorable Throw Pillows, Only $15.99!
4 hours ago